Wednesday, October 12, 2011

bittersweet symphony

my noticeable absence from blogging can be greatly contributed to my recent return to the corporate world. the last few weeks have been bittersweet as i made the career altering decision to leave my full time styling behind and pursue something a little more stable. i still cant believe everything that i accomplished in just a year's time.  i had the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and creative individuals in the industry. i learned so much about myself and established the most precious, meaningful relationships. i am so blessed to have had this priceless opportunity. as i emotionally look back at my accomplishments, i know that my love for fashion and styling will never end. thank you to everyone that believed in me xoxo

behind the scenes of my very first photo shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment