Wednesday, December 29, 2010

100th post

it seems like just yesterday that i was sitting in my cubicle miserable and hating corporate life. i decided to make a change and when i decided to start this blog, it was just something i did for myself to express my creativity and passion. i also wanted to help women feel good about themselves and confident in their clothes. fast forward 4 months later and here we are. ive had the opportunity to meet and work with so many talented people. i cant wait to see what exciting new projects the upcoming year brings. thanks for all the continued support and heres to another 100 posts!

xoxo jacqueline






1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th post! You are so talented and have such a keen eye for designer and affordable pieces. I LOVE ALL your looks! Truly a natural fashionista and stylist. Your a huge inspiration to me and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete