Tuesday, December 21, 2010

staying dry

southern california has been drenched with a much needed rainstorm. it makes me miss home dearly. although i do love the rain, i also appreciate staying dry. here are some items that will help you stay dry and warm, but still fabulous during the downpour.

metropark fur trapper hat $18
topshop hooded duffle cape $78
republic cable beanie $14
hunter original rain boots $125
john lewis leather gloves $30
burberry checker rain boots $195
modcloth turban $19.99
dorothy perkins khaki faux fur parka $65
fulton birdcage umbrella $32
allsaints wilmot hooded scarf $70



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just wondering what do you do for a living? What's your occupation? If you don't mind me asking..
    Because I think you're sort of an inspiration :)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. got to get me some of those hunter rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, thanks for the comment! i am a freelance stylist. i quit my corporate job not too long ago and decided to pursue my passion, which is fashion and making people feel great! thank you for reading my blog and for the support. it is much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is your ethnicity?

    ReplyDelete