Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fail Proof

Do you ever wake up some mornings with no motivation to get dressed, or feel like you have nothing to wear? I'm sure we all have felt this at some point or another. Whenever I wake up with this problem, I turn to my fail proof outifts. Usually, I revert to my favorite pair of jeans and that perfect slouchy t-shirt, but I've discovered another easy fail proof combo as of late. I've been pairing my staple black leather jacket with casual dresses and my over the knee boots. For an easy thrown together outfit, it definitely looks a lot more pulled together. The structure of the leather jacket makes you looked effortlessly polished. You can also play with the versatility of this dress by adding some sheer tights, simple pumps and a fitted blazer for a daytime office look.

So next time you feel discouraged about what to wear, try playing around in your closet. Mix your favorite staple pieces with unexpected items and get excited about getting dressed. Your clothes are your first impression to others so make sure its a good one!






Outfit Details
Dress: H&M
Leather Jacket: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
Sunnies: Vintage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment