Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mix & Match

I am loving the juxtaposition of grunge mixed with glam. I found these amazingly perfect shredded Levi’s on the sales rack at Urban Outfitter’s a few months ago and thanked my lucky stars that they were my size and only $15! They aren’t your average pair of jeans and this isn’t your average casual look. Mixing different trends lets you create unexpected looks. I also notoriously pair high and low items together and thought my metal cap toe Louboutin stilettos were a fun addition to the look.

Side Note - do not wear your stiletto heels to trek down the riverbed. I had to hitch a ride on the BF's back to avoid a sprained ankle!


Outfit Details
Jeans: Levi's from Urban Outfitters
T-Shirt: Zara
Faux Fur: Lola by BCBG
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Cap Toe Pumps
Statement Necklace: H&M
Sunnies: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment