Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Brand Obsession: Yves Saint Laurent

Ever since Hedi Slimane took over the reins as Creative Director for Yves Saint Laurent, the fashion house has done a complete 360.  Collection after collection, Hedi delivers by injecting a breath of life, youth and practibility into the brand.  From large statement bow collars to supple leather jackets, I am officially obsessed with it all.  Not to mention the Cassandre collection that has easily become one of the most sought out hangbags of the year!  Below are a few of my picks and lust list items.  Trying hard not to shop, but my knees are getting weak for that amazing quilted flap bag...

 

2 comments:

  1. LOL If you're trying hard not to shop, then I need your bank account :D

    I am obsessed with everything that YSL has ever made especially with vintage yves saint laurent and even with the original YSL Rouge Purs.

    ReplyDelete