Saturday, September 6, 2014

Distressed Dream

My love for denim grows with these super comfortable distressed boyfriends.  They have the perfect amount of edge and slouch.  I paired it with my crochet crop top and red Chanel statement flapbag.  Subconsciously trying to get as much wear out of my crop tops before summer ends.  A general rule of thumb when putting an outfit together is playing with proportions.  If you're wearing something loose or has volume on the bottom, then make sure you are pairing it with a tight or structured top.  Same rule applies vice versa :)




Jeans: Luna B Boutique
Shoes: Zara
Handbag: Chanel


2 comments:

  1. This outfit is super cute!!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya, I'm loving your style as well :)

      Delete