Monday, May 23, 2016

Some Bunny is One!

DIY bunny floral crown, Old Navy dress, Freshly Picked Moccasins, DIY Pallet Sign

I can't believe it's been a year since my baby girl has been born.  Life changed drastically, but in the most indescribable, amazing way.  Motherhood has been the most rewarding yet challenging experience, something I wouldn't trade in for the world. 

To celebrate surviving our first year, I started planning Ally's birthday months in advance.  I knew I wanted to do something simple and rustic, but not over the top.  There were a LOT of late night crafting sessions, Pinterest stalking, and empty bottles of wine. 

After settling on the theme, Some Bunny is One, I started making props that would work for both her 1st photoshoot and birthday party.  We were able to tie everything together so perfectly for a cohesive look.  From bunny crowns to floral signs and funfetti cakes, all the hard work paid off!  Thank you to everyone that shared in this special celebration with us!  We are so thankful to have you be a part of this special time in our lives. 

Here's a sneak peek from our photoshoot that was shot by my amazing photographer Jane and a closer look inside our party for the bunny that rules our world!

Lucy Paris dress from Revolve Clothing
DIY bunny floral crown, Old Navy denim dress, Lover + Friends maxi dress

DIY funfetti cake smash made with 5" molds, Cake Topper from CutsofConfetti


Naked cake by Final Touch Bakery, Sugar Cookies by Sweets by Gigi, DIY panna cotta, Cream Pan and Portos  





No comments:

Post a Comment