Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pregnancy 2.0

Where did the time go?  In the blink of an eye, I am in my third trimester with my second pregnancy.  This pregnancy has definitely not been easy to say the least.  I guess you can't expect anything to be easy when you have to chase after a toddler. 

These days it seems like function and comfort are the two most important things to me when it comes to dressing.  The first time around I didn't wear any maternity clothes, but as of late I've been living in these amazing maternity leggings from Preggo Leggings.  Not only are they super comfortable, they go with everything!  The material is thick enough so that you can't see through them (a problem you will find with almost 90% of other leggings while pregnant), and the belly band somehow miraculously adjusts with your growing bump!  So glad to have these as a staple in my pregnancy wardrobe, I have a feeling they will be in heavy rotation for the homestretch!

Preggo Leggings - Mom's Night Out
Champion Shirt, Zara Jacket, LAMB Heels and Balenciaga Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment