Thursday, September 26, 2013

Skirt Talk

One of my favorite trends this season is the asymmetrical skirt. I love seeing unique cuts on a classic staple. The great thing about this trend is that there are so many options out there and you can style it many different ways. I've chosen a few of my favorite picks to share as I am currently in the process of searching for the perfect one to add to my rotation this season. To hold me over until I find one, I was able to utilize a little trick with something i already had in my closet.. In the photo below I am wearing an old vintage pencil skirt that I've owned for years, but the trick is I am wearing it backwards! Genius right? The skirt itself had a very unique slit in the back that I always loved, but now I'm able to transform it into an asymmetrical skirt by wearing it a different way. Don't be afraid to take some risks and play around with items you already have in your closet!

zara booties & vintage skirt
New Look $29, All Saints $348, Isabel Marant $425, Anthony Vaccarello $2,370, LN-CC $350, Reed Krakoff $1,090

No comments:

Post a Comment