Friday, October 18, 2013

Freaky (Fatty) Fashion Friday

For the last few weeks, a new ritual has begun and that is Fatty Friday breakfast at Urth Caffe.  My favorite Urth location is the one that is nestled in between the run down buildings of the Arts District.  It is a hidden gem and a worlds away from the bustling Hollywood locations.  My absolute must order item is the Bold Spanish Latte.  If you are a coffee lover, it will change your life...trust me!  The food is always amazing and everything is prepared fresh with all organic produce.  
 
 My favorite thing about this new Friday ritual is that I like to go super early to get a jump start on my day.  I get there when the sun is barely peeking through from the night sky and the air is crisp and dewy.  As much as I hate waking up early, it is definitely worth it.  This particular morning, I saw a random building across from Urth with the coolest Halloween decorations.  It inspired an impromptu outfit shoot, so I whipped out my trusty iPhone.  Feeling festive, I got in there with my "Clueless" inspired tartan H&M pants and had some fun.  Hoping this weekend inspires you to do something spontaneous and fun!

 
HM tartan pants, GoJane Lace Up Booties, Alexander Wang Diego handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment